You are here
The Produce for Better Health Foundation's (PBH) Ambassador program, started a little more than a year ago, has revealed its latest slate of ambassadors, who will further the foundation's mission and its Fruits & Veggies — More Matters national health campaign.
The newly named ambassadors are as follows:
- Kathy Barsotti, Barsotti Juice Co.
- Chris Christian, California Strawberry Commission
- Charlie Eagle, Southern Specialties
- Kaci Komstadius, Sage Fruit Co.
- Lindsay Ehlis, Borton Fruit Co.
- Angela Fraser, California Avocado Commission
- Antonia Mascari, Indianapolis Fruit Co.
- Lori Taylor, The Produce Mom
The duties of all 34 ambassadors include incorporating the Fruits & Veggies—More Matters brand logo and messaging into marketing initiatives focused on grocery stores and social media, introducing PBH to their business partners, bringing new donors and supporters on board, and talking about why they support PBH, and why others should, during presentations and meetings.
"The support PBH has received from our ambassadors over the last year has been simply terrific," noted Elizabeth Pivonka, president and CEO of Hockessin, Del.-based nonprofit fruit and vegetable education foundation. "Together, we continue to convey a clear and consistent message that including a variety of fruit and vegetables, at every eating occasion, is an essential component of creating a healthier America."