You are here
Airclic, a global provider of software for mobile supply chain and logistics operations, has launched its Fresh Perform product, which was developed to automate in-store inventory processes to enhance efficiencies and traceability.
“Inventory management in the foodservice industry is extremely complex – from ensuring product freshness and maintaining product availability, to being able to trace each product effectively in the event of a recall,” said Rick Pontin, CEO of Trevose, Pa.-based Airclic. “With Fresh Perform, store managers are able to eliminate the use of clipboards and other manual inventory processes, resulting in superior inventory control and product freshness.”
The key features of Fresh Perform address the unique needs in the last step of the food distribution supply chain, such as tracking products with or without barcodes, item-level tracking and reconciliation, compliance with GS1 US barcode standards, real-time expiration and recall alerts, and store-to-store inventory transfer workflows.
According to Airclic, the benefits of Fresh Perform include:
- Real time in-store inventory management
- Elimination of manual inventory count and data entry processes
- Real-time integration into inventory management systems
- Reduction of wasted product due to expiration
- Increased employee productivity
- Ability to trace products and pull from inventory quickly
- Compliance with FDA Food Traceability Requirements
- Superior brand protection in the event of a recall
- Support for multiple brand and franchise models
Fresh Perform is the eighth product in Airclic’s Perform product line – a portfolio of industry-specific solutions that automate workflow and deliver 360-degree management of business operations.
For more information, visit www.airclic.com/products/fresh-perform