You are here
Bristol Farms reopened the doors to its newly remodeled Newport Beach store this week to scores of curious and enthusiastic shoppers who swarmed the aisles to experience the store’s new design and enhanced offerings.
The debut of Bristol Farm’ sole Orange County store, located at 810 Avocado Blvd. at the corner of MacArthur and Pacific Coast Highway, was met with much fanfare as one of the regional retailer’s most celebrated stores.
The extreme makeover of the 14-year-old store is part of the company’s larger mission to refresh its store base to meet the needs of time-pressed, quality-seeking shoppers.
“We have been planning the remodel of this store for some time and are very pleased to offer a new and exciting store to our most loyal customers,” said Kevin Davis, President, and CEO of Bristol Farms. “Our best tasting, freshest food offering is what this neighborhood is looking for and our vast product mix is unique to the area and will fulfill a need that Newport Beach is hungry for. We place a heavy emphasis on the peripheral departments,” Davis continued, which includes deli and cheese departments, restaurant quality grab and go foods, specialty full-service meats, seafood and sushi departments and locally grown fresh produce.
“The improved Newport Beach store features a well thought out designed décor package that celebrates and highlights the Newport Beach community in an old fashioned mercantile manner that is unique to any grocery store,” Davis added.
Among the departmental highlights of Bristol Farms’ Newport Beach include:
- An extensive salad bar
- An expanded fresh soup bar
- Artisan-style wood/stone pizza oven
- Hot Wok Asian-Fusion station
- Made to order Sandwich Station featuring fresh cooked tri-tip, pulled pork and hot turkey
- The largest and most extensive wine and micro beer selection in the company
- Newly expanded coffee bar
- Bulk foods
- More than 350 different types of artisan chesses from around the world
- Huge selection of produce, including locally-grown and organic items
- Fresh, hand-selected seafood delivered fresh daily
- Organic and free-range poultry, antibiotic- and hormone-free air chilled chicken
- Hormone- and antibiotic-free American raised natural beef, including prime and aged
- In-store café and coffee bar
- Restaurant-quality prepared foods
- Olive bar
- European hearth-style breads baked fresh daily
- Full selection of organic and conventional dairy products
- A full-service floral shop featuring quality flowers, plants from all over the world with floral designers on site
- Fresh sushi prepared daily by master sushi chefs