You are here
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. – Chester’s International, a quick-service, fresh, fried chicken franchise, opened 10 new locations in January, partnering with local retailers in Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, New Hampshire, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Wisconsin. In addition, two existing Chester’s locations in Tennessee and Texas were remodeled during the month.
“Chester's is proud to have opened so many locations this past January,” said Michael Mathews, regional operations manager at Chester’s International. “We are thrilled about the solid growth and momentum Chester's has started the year with.”
The new Chester’s locations include:
- Bon Bon’s Energy North in Merrimack, N.H.
- BP Winchester in Winchester, Ky.
- Cubby’s in North Sioux City, S.D.
- JR Stop in Little Rock, Ark.
- Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores in Springville, Utah
- Minor’s Food Mart in Jackson, Tenn.
- Nitya Food Mart in Port Wentworth, Ga.
- Schertz Xpress Mart in Schertz, Texas
- Stop-N-G of Madison in Cambridge, Wis.
- Track Side Mobil in Brodhead, Wis.
In addition to these new locations, customers can continue to enjoy Chester’s fried chicken at the recently renovated Fill N Go Travel Center in Memphis, Tenn., and Super Stop in Nederland, Texas.
Chester's newest locations serve the chain's bone-in chicken, tenders and boneless wings along with a variety of Chester's signature side items, including potato wedges, mashed potatoes and gravy, fried corn, macaroni and cheese, and coleslaw. Chester's also offers dipping sauces to complement its fried chicken and other menu items.
Chester's currently has more than 2,000 locations nationwide.