You are here
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. – Chester's International LLC opened 10 new locations in February. Local retailers in Georgia, Louisiana, New Mexico, South Dakota, Texas and West Virginia partnered with Chester's to offer the fried chicken program.
"Chester's is thrilled to welcome 10 outstanding companies where quality product, exceptional value and outstanding service are shared goals," said Rick Blanton, Chester's area developer of Georgia Food Systems. "The power of the Chester's brand will be a tremendous tool as we continue to exceed the daily expectations of our customers."
The new Chester's locations are:
- Friendly Express in Folkston, Ga.
- Friendly Express in Hortense, Ga.
- Friendly Express in Jessup, Ga.
- Friendly Express in Waynesville, Ga.
- Love's Travel Stop & Country Stores in Duson, La.
- Bubble City Truck Stop in Farmington, N.M.
- Al's Oasis in Oacoma, S.D.
- J&K Corner Shell in Eagle Lake, Texas
- Boone County Foodland in Madison, W.Va.
- Westmoreland Foodland in Huntington, W.Va.
These locations will offer bone-in chicken, tenders and boneless wings and a variety of Chester's signature side items, such as potato wedges, mashed potatoes and gravy, fried corn, macaroni & cheese, and coleslaw.