You are here
Corona Extra has teamed up with global pop icon Marc Anthony for the U.S. leg of the Grammy Award-winner’s “Vivir Mi Vida” world tour. The nine-city stateside trek will kick off on Friday, Aug. 23 in Miami, with Corona as the official beer sponsor.
“Marc Anthony’s popularity and resonance with Latin music fans in particular and Hispanic consumers overall, makes his U.S. tour a perfect fit for Corona,” said Daniel Kinghorn, senior manager of national sponsorships for Crown Imports, Corona’s exclusive U.S. importer. “We are thrilled to partner with such a talented artist, whose fans are also fans of Corona.”
Corona’s sponsorship includes an array of elements to support the brand at retail and at the concerts, including pouring rights at each venue, retail point-of-sale, event signage, brand inclusion in concert promoter media outreach, Corona TV spots shown pre-concert, and an event activation area in arena concourses for Corona to engage with fans.
A fan wall also will be placed in the activation area at each concert venue, where fans will have the opportunity to write a message to Anthony. Each fan will receive a Corona giveaway after signing the wall.
2013 “Vivir Mi Vida” U.S. tour dates:
- 8/23/13 - Miami, Fla., American Airlines Arena
- 8/24/13 - Miami, Fla., American Airlines Arena
- 8/25/13 - Orlando, Fla., Amway Center
- 9/01/13 - Long Island, N.Y., Nassau Coliseum
- 9/05/13 - Houston, Texas, Toyota Center
- 9/07/13 - Chicago, Ill., Allstate Arena
- 9/13/13 - Las Vegas, Nev., Pearl Theatre @ The Palms
- 9/14/13 - Tucson, Ariz., Anselmo Valencia Amphitheatre
- 9/27/13 - Oakland, Calif., Oracle Arena
- 9/28/13 - Los Angeles, Calif., Nokia Theatre
- 9/29/13 - Los Angeles, Calif., Nokia Theatre
Crown Imports LLC, a division of Constellation Brands, imports, distributes and markets the Modelo portfolio and other beer brands across the U.S.