You are here
Consumer demand management software vendor DemandTec, Inc. yesterday launched its Price-to-Win Recession Package, a bundled offering for grocers looking to address specific pricing challenges created by the current economic environment.
The new offering consists of a bundle of services developed to help grocers better understand changing consumer behavior, and to address these changes by optimizing pricing for 10 key categories directly impacted by today's economy.
"The full impact of the current recessionary climate remains unclear, but two things are clear: consumer behavior changes are already occurring, representing both challenges and opportunities for grocery retailers, and extra scrutiny is being placed on technology investments," said Marc Dietz, v.p. of marketing for DemandTec. "The Price-to-Win Recession Package is specifically designed to address both of these issues."
The Price-to-Win Recession Package includes:
- Strategic pricing insights and recommended (but configurable) strategies for 10 key categories
- Price optimization software access for unlimited users
- Software-as-a-Service delivery that only requires a Web
- Flexible term subscription plans
- Consulting, training, and implementation
- Benefits measurement to understand project ROI