You are here
dunnhumbyUSA, a global vendor that leverages shopper data to build brand value for consumer goods and retail companies, has restructured its executive leadership in order to optimally position the company for future success.
- Euan White, SVP, consumer markets, will oversee U.S.-based client engagements across all non-grocery business sectors. Previously, White led dunnhumby’s partnership with The Kroger Co. and played a central role supporting its Customer 1st Strategy.
- Matthew Keylock, SVP, new business development and partnerships, will be responsible for building dunnhumbyUSA’s capabilities and customer base for companies within the retail, manufacturing, financial services, telecommunications and hospitality industry segments, and for developing strategic partnerships that expand dunnhumby’s capabilities and innovation strategies. Most recently serving as SVP of client solutions, Keylock has been immersed in the dunnhumby business for over 15 years and played a significant role in the launch of Tesco’s Clubcard loyalty program in the UK as well as its expansion internationally.
- Milen Mahadevan, SVP, client solutions, will be responsible for cultivating and expanding the company’s solutions expertise, including data, insights, communications and media. Mahadevan has spent more than a decade at dunnhumby in both the UK and U.S.
- Andy Hill, SVP, will lead dunnhumbyUSA’s partnership and joint venture relationship with The Kroger Co. Hill joined the company 15 years ago, most recently serving as COO of dunnhumby Italy.
- Bob Welch, SVP, manufacturer practice client solutions, works directly with dunnhumbyUSA’s major consumer packaged goods partners to identify and develop custom insights and solutions that generate a holistic, customer-centric strategy. Formerly SVP, global solutions, Welch joined dunnhumbyUSA in 2004 and led dunnhumby’s initial engagement with several consumer packaged goods partners.
dunnhumby is a provider of solutions developed to personalize customers’ experience of retailers and brands. Analyzing data from over 350 million people in 25 countries, it seeks to help companies put customers at the center of every decision. dunnhumbyUSA is a joint venture of The Kroger Company and London-based dunnhumby.