You are here
DALLAS -- Enterprise-wide retail software solutions provider Retalix recently licensed applications for headquarters and store management to five supermarket chains, and added additional applications to a system currently installed in another.
Autry Greer, Dave's Markets, Papa Joe's Gourment Market, and Bodega Latina each licensed Retalix in-store applications. Binghamton Giant Markets, an existing user of Retalix HQ software, has added Retalix warehouse management software to its existing system.
The applications licensed by the new grocer customers are Retalix HQ, a centralized pricing, merchandising, and inventory management application; and Retalix Category Analyzer, which was developed to help retailers better understand their product mix, improve assortment, and reduce inventory.
- Autry Greer, a 34-store chain in Mobile, Ala., is installing Retalix HQ and Category Analyzer.
- Binghamton Giant Markets, a 15-store chain in Binghamton, N.Y., and current user of Retalix HQ; is deploying Retalix Power Enterprise and Power Warehouse. These products will operate in their holding company, Akel Wholesale.
- Dave's Markets, a 13-store chain in Bedford Heights, Ohio; is implementing Retalix HQ combined with Category Analyzer/BillBack Manager and Retalix Store with RF Receiving for their in-store systems.
- Bodega Latina, a 10-store Latino grocery chain in Los Angles, Calif.; is deploying Retalix HQ, BillBack Manager, Retalix Store, Retalix DAX and RTI Signs and Labels.
- Papa Joe"s Gourmet Market, a three-store chain based in Rochester Hills, Mich.; purchased Retalix HQ, Category Analyzer and ePlum, adding to the foundation of Retalix Store, which is already installed.
"Regardless of a grocers' size, Retalix HQ helps ensure consistency and profitability across the chain for inventory and price management," said Ray Carlin, e.v.p., Retalix USA. "In all these cases, we are also seeing a trend towards moving away from point only solutions to integrated, end-to-end systems. Of course, with our breadth of solutions and sharp segment focus, we're able to deliver on this emerging requirement."