You are here
Los Alamitos, Calif.-based Frieda's is offering retailers a valuable tool specially designed to make specialty produce sales more profitable, simple and successful: The Retailers’ Resource section at www.friedas.com.
“With a password and a click of the mouse, Frieda’s clients have access to the latest information on seasonal opportunities, product assortment and availability and marketing materials to help grow their specialty produce business,” said Jackie Caplan Wiggins, VP/business development for the family-held company.
* Frieda’s Crop Connection -- Exclusive bi-weekly bulletin featuring seasonal opportunities, market conditions and updates to provide produce decision makers with promotional tips, crop updates, what's new and what's out of season.
* Frieda’s Product List -- Comprehensive listing of Frieda's items with product name, pack size and code number.
* Marketing Materials & Images -- A wide selection of Frieda's marketing materials to assist in go-to-market strategies. Clients can easily download full-color photos and product artwork to create customized ads, posters and flyers.
* Product Fact Sheet Library – Clients can find hundreds of full-color downloadable fact sheets with comprehensive information on each Frieda’s product. Fact Sheets include individual product descriptions, merchandising and storage tips, and other helpful information to educate both produce personnel and consumers.
* Labels & Packaging – Useful information about how Frieda’s produce is packaged and labeled to improve food safety and convenience, while conserving natural resources and minimizing environmental impact.
Retail clients who would like access to Frieda’s online Retailers’ Resource simply request a password directly through the website, by clicking “request login” and filling in the requested information.
Retailers can also find useful information throughout Friedas.com, beyond the password protected areas, including detailed product descriptions with photos, usage suggestions and nutritional information on a wide range of products, plus a full library of Frieda’s original recipes starring specialty fruits and vegetables.
Whether looking for marketing materials to promote a new Frieda’s item, searching for details on a rare exotic fruit, or hunting down an unusual recipe, Friedas.com is the resource for all things specialty produce.
For more information, visit www.friedas.com.