You are here
In preparation for the holiday season, Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market is introducing an expanded range of fresh&easy-brand holiday products with nearly 100 new items that will hit stores by November 19.
“We heard from customers that they wanted more festive and exclusive fresh&easy products this holiday season,” said Fresh & Easy Chief Customer Officer John Burry. “So we set out to expand our range of unique and affordable holiday-inspired fresh&easy products to offer our customers great meal and gifting options, without compromising on taste or quality.”
In addition to this new range, Fresh & Easy is offering frozen Jennie-O turkeys at the low price of 39 cents per pound, and a fresh&easy Whole Young Fresh Turkey for only $1.19 per pound. To make it easy for customers to cook a flavorful, juicy turkey, Fresh & Easy also introduced a 9-ounce Dry Brine Rub for $3.49.
Fresh & Easy’s team of chefs created a range of readymade, holiday-inspired appetizers and side dishes that are made fresh in the company’s Riverside kitchen and delivered to stores daily. A few highlights of the new fresh&easy prepared holiday products include:
- Mini Beef en Croutes, 12 ct $6.99
- Brie & Cranberry Pastry Puffs, 12 ct $6.99
- Butternut Squash Risotto, 46 oz $7.99
- Apple Cranberry Stuffing, 26 oz $6.99
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes, 48 oz $7.99
- Pumpkin Bisque, 22 oz $3.69
Other notable fresh&easy holiday items available in stores by this weekend include:
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie, 40 oz $6.99
- Traditional Panettone Holiday Bread, 24 oz $5.99
- Eggnog Gelato, 1 pint $2.99
- Dark Chocolate Truffle Assortment, 4 oz $6.99
- Organic Ginger Bread Ground Coffee,12 oz $6.88
- A Winter’s Tale Mulled Wine, 750 ml $7.99
- Sparkling Pumpkin Spiced Apple Cider, 32 fl oz $4.99
Like all fresh&easy products, the new holiday-inspired items are made without the use of artificial colors or flavors, high-fructose corn syrup, added trans fats, and only have preservatives when absolutely necessary.
El Segundo, Calif.-based Fresh & Easy operates 184 stores in California, Arizona and Nevada.