You are here
Tesco-owned Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market introduced a new line of ready-to-eat products that it said can be combined to create more than 200 meal ideas.
The line includes 30 different varieties of fresh pastas, sauces, meat, and vegetarian dishes, as well as sides which pair to create meals for two for about $10.
“We believe no one needs to sacrifice quality to save money and time,” said the grocer’s chef, Mike Ainslie, who heads up the team that develops its kitchen products. “The new Mix-and-Match range provides customers with countless restaurant-quality meals at incredible prices. With over 200 different pairings, customers can always find something new.”
Some of the meal ideas are:
- Asparagus parmesan ravioli or mushroom tortellini with mushroom stroganoff sauce ($5.98)
- Sweet chili chicken with chow mein noodles ($8.98)
- Chicken enchilada casserole with Spanish rice ($9.98)
- Beef bourguignon with mashed potatoes ($11.98)
- Chicken Alf redo with garlic herb fettuccine ($8.98)
- Sweet and sour vegetables with egg fried rice ($7.98)
- Chicken vindaloo with yellow basmati rice ($9.98)
Fresh & Easy operates 96 stores open in California, Arizona, and Nevada.