You are here
Harris Teeter has released an update to its mobile app, ht mobile to improve existing functions and introduce new features to make it easier for shoppers to use their Smartphone to organize their grocery shopping.
Harris Teeter launched its first version of ht mobile April 2011, which included a collection of tools to allow customers to shop using their Smartphone. ht mobile gave users the option to create shopping lists on their mobile device, view personalized e-VIC offers, browse the company’s weekly ad and find Harris Teeter stores. With the latest version, Harris Teeter built upon its existing ht mobile platform and enhanced features like the shopping list but also introduced new features to make the application more user-friendly and accessible for shoppers.
The newest version includes improvement to not only the visual aspects of the application but the technology behind it as well:
- Updated shopping list, offering access to personalized e-VIC specials and Favorites, the ability to save e-VIC coupons, bar code scanning technology and auto complete search capabilities,
- Enhanced store locator, adding GPS technology and driving directions
- Ability to view shopping list offline
- Seamless integration with users desktop shopping list
- Text message notification and ability to pre-order subs and sliced meats and cheeses, in select stores
- Ability to refill or transfer prescriptions using a Harris Teeter pharmacy
The company is also committed to the evolution of ht mobile and will continue to add new features including a recipe function that allows shoppers to choose a specific recipe through ht mobile that will then automatically populate the shopping list when instructed.
The ht mobile app is available in the iPhone App Store or Android’s Google Play Market.