You are here
C&S Wholesale Grocers is bringing customized ecommerce and omnichannel programs to its independent grocery stores nationwide through a new partnership with ecommerce platform provider Rosie.
The partnership enables 3,000-plus C&S-supplied grocery stores across the United States to easily implement the online program at an affordable price. Currently, Ithaca, N.Y.-based Rosie has partnerships with seven C&S retail partner banners comprising 19 total locations, including these retailers:
- Ithaca, N.Y.-based P&C Fresh, which launched the program at both of its stores – in Ithaca and Cortland, N.Y. – in May 2013.
- Manchester, Conn.-based Highland Park Market, which launched Highland In a Hurry Powered by Rosie in January 2016 for its five-store group in Connecticut.
- Quarryville, Pa.-based Ferguson & Hassler, which launched Fergie’s Online Express Powered by Rosie at its one store in April 2017.
- Ashland, Ohio-based Gerwig’s White Barn, which will launch its ecommerce program at its sole store this summer.
- Blossburg, Pa.-based Bloss Holiday Market, which will launch its ecommerce program at its only store this summer.
- Scranton, Pa.-based Gerrity’s Supermarkets, which will launch its ecommerce program powered by Rosie at its nine stores this summer.
“The C&S Family of Companies is very pleased to partner with Rosie as an ecommerce solution for our independent retail customers,” said Frank Puleo, VP retail marketing and services at Keene, N.H.-based C&S. “At C&S, we are serious about our responsibility to help independent retailers be successful, and we feel that same commitment from Rosie. The product they developed is best in class, and their commitment to continuous improvement is indicative of the company’s ability to be nimble in this evolving industry. We especially appreciate their high integrity and accessibility, and we look forward to continued mutual success in helping our retail customers compete in the ecommerce environment.”