You are here
iPerceptions Inc., a provider of web-focused Voice of Customer (VoC) analytics, has expanded its 4Q Free product offering to a suite of four online analytics tools that analyze individual customer experiences based on the combination of VoC and Google Analytics (GA) data.
The 4Q suite includes Facebook and Twitter links, automatic alerts when significant changes occur within the data, and global industry comparisons from over 6,000 Web sites across 35 industry verticals.
Voice of the Customer is a market research technique that produces a detailed set of customer wants and needs, organized into a hierarchical structure, and then prioritized in terms of relative importance and satisfaction with current alternatives. Voice of the Customer studies typically consist of both qualitative and quantitative research steps, and are generally conducted at the start of any new product, process, or service design initiative in order to better understand the customer’s wants and needs, and as the key input for new product development.
“Limited time, resources and budgets have made it difficult for many companies to take advantage of Voice of Customer analytics,” said Claude Guay, president and CEO of Washington, D.C.-based iPerceptions. “Because the price is right, many companies have adopted free web analytics tools such as Google Analytics to answer the what and 4Q Free to answer the why. But the 4Q suite offers companies of all sizes a low-cost, simple-to-deploy solution that combines the what and the why for more accurate and complete customer analysis.”
The 4Q product suite is a simple-to-deploy Software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution and includes the original 4Q Free version, which was developed in collaboration with Avinash Kaushik, a noted web analytics author and blogger. The suite has been expanded to include: 4Q Basic, 4Q Plus and 4Q Premium.
While the overall premise around asking the four most important survey questions remains the same as 4Q Free, the 4Q suite offers the following innovations:
- Individual Behavioral & Attitudinal Analysis: Allows companies to analyze individual customer experiences, including their open-ended feedback, based on the combination of VoC and GA data. This multi-perspective, session-level analysis provides a broader and more accurate view of the customer experience, which often unveils surprising insights and requires a different company response.
- Industry Benchmarking: Augments customer feedback with global industry comparisons. The 4Q database contains representative data from 35 of the top industries worldwide. Industry Benchmarking lets clients gauge their relative strengths and weaknesses vis-à-vis their direct competitors and target their improvements accordingly. Automatic Alerts: Triggers an Automatic Alert, based on advanced algorithms, when significant changes occur within the data. It is the only solution that generates alerts based on a combination of VoC and GA data. Automatic Alerts eliminate the time and associated costs of searching for changes and calculating the significance of changes.
- Social Media Links: Embedded Twitter and Facebook links help build community, awareness and brand recognition.
- Customer Relationship Management: Ads and coupons on the survey thank-you page help increase sales opportunities. Companies can collect email addresses and reply to individuals or groups.
- Invitation Customization: Lets clients customize the look and feel of their survey invitation, include their company logo, and present the invitation on their site in a layered or more discrete format. Clients can also customize the survey welcome page and thank-you page.
The 4Q suite is a SaaS solution for price-conscious and time-starved marketers who recognize the critical insights that exist in analyzing customer feedback. The solution has tiered pricing, so clients can start with 4Q Basic for just $19 a month. As business needs grow, companies can gain additional VoC analytics value with 4Q Plus and 4Q Premium.
Launched in March 2008, 4Q Free was developed to help companies understand why and how people interact with their Web sites by asking the four most important survey questions:
- What are my visitors at my website to do?
- Are they completing what they set out to do?
- If not, why not?
- How satisfied are my visitors?
Companies can also choose to include additional survey questions on path to site and visit frequency, gaining the ability to segment responses by visitor group and type. 4Q requires a single line of code and can be installed in minutes on any Web site. All surveys are permission-based and employ a two-stage invitation process that minimizes session interruptions. A real-time results dashboard is available 24/7 through a secure online portal so that 4Q clients can use their findings to make Web site changes that engage, retain, and convert more visitors.
For more information, please visit www.4Qsurvey.com.