You are here
Kraft American Cheese will donate a meal to Feeding America for every customer who visits Five Guys and checks in at KraftCheese.com/checkin using a mobile device. The two-week, nationwide promotion kicked off on Sept. 17 in honor of National Cheeseburger Day, Sept. 18, in support of Hunger Action Month. Patrons who check in will also receive a coupon for Kraft American Cheese slices.
“Since we first opened our doors in 1986, we’ve paired our burgers with Kraft American Cheese slices for their creamy melt and mild taste,” said Molly Catalano, director of communications for Lorton, Va.-based Five Guys. “We’re pleased to team up with Kraft Cheese on another delicious venture – the cheeseburger check-in – in support of a great cause.”
To participate in the Cheeseburger Check-In promotion:
- “Check-in Here” signage will be posted near the entrance and registers at each restaurant
- Customers can go to KraftCheese.com/checkin on a mobile device
- From there, he/she will be asked to connect with Foursquare or Facebook
- Once the connection is made, the customer will be prompted to check-in
- Afterwards, the customer will receive a confirmation email with one coupon for Kraft singles
Northfield, Ill.-based Kraft Foods Inc. has partnered with Feeding America for nearly three decades. The company has provided more than one billion meals to those in need. Through the Five Guys/Kraft American Cheese Cheeseburger Check-In promotion, Kraft plans to donate another 100,000 meals.