You are here
Lunds and Byerly’s has launched its first mobile app for iPhone and Android platforms, designed to make grocery shopping easier by bringing the store experience to customers no matter where they are.
To encourage new users, everyone who downloads the app between Jan. 24 and Feb. 6 will have access to an exclusive in-app code for a free movie rental from a Redbox kiosk inside any Lunds or Byerly’s. The code is valid through Feb. 6.
The new Lunds and Byerly’s app enables users to:
- View product selection, including hundreds of weekly sale items.
- See department or aisle info for products and share deals with family and friends.
- Create multiple shopping lists and add items to any list by searching, manually entering or scanning a product’s barcode using the in-app feature.
- View thousands of recipes and add ingredients to a shopping list with the tap of a button.
- Access app-exclusive offers and contests, such as immediate scratch-to-win giveaways.
- View hours, services and contact info for every store and call any location with one touch.
The app is available on both the Apple store and Google Play market.
Lunds operates 11 Lunds and 11 Byerly’s grocery stores in the Twin Cities and surrounding area.