You are here
COLTON, Calif. -- Stater Bros. Markets plans to hold a grand opening for its new store at The Village at San Jacinto Shopping Center in the City of San Jacinto on Wednesday, May 23.
At 44,000 sq. ft., the new full service supermarket offers the following features:
- Full service meat department offering a selection of U.S.D.A. Select Meat, Harris Ranch Premium All-Natural U.S.D.A. Choice Black Angus Beef, and U.S.D.A. Prime Beef
- Full service seafood department
- Hot service deli with a selection of salads, premium deli meats, a variety of domestic and imported cheeses, sandwiches-to-go, party trays, hot lunches and dinners for takeout, and fried chicken
- Hot bakery featuring daily fresh baked artisan breads, cookies, rolls, desserts, and custom-made cakes for all occasions, including picture cakes.
- Produce department featuring more than 800 items.
- Floral department offering fresh-cut flower bouquets, silk arrangements, potted plants, and balloons
- Super Rx Pharmacy
The new store also has energy efficient skylights to incorporate the use of daylighting and help the environment.
In celebration of the grand opening, Stater Bros. said it will make donations to the San Jacinto Library for its Summer Reading Program; the San Jacinto Police Station for the Police Activities League; Cub Scout Pack 46 (who will present the colors); Mt. San Jacinto College Department of Music and Theatre; and San Jacinto High School Band (who will also perform at the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony).
Stater Bros. operates 163 Supermarkets, and employs more than 18,000 associates.