You are here
HOLLYWOOD, Fla. - During its annual meeting and convention last week, NASFM, the trade association for retail fixture and design suppliers, elected new officers and five new directors to its board.
Jack Hale, c.e.o. of TJ Hale Co. in Menomonee Falls, Wis., was named president. Robert Reeve Frackelton, v.p. of Reeve Store Equipment Co. in Pico Rivera, Calif., will serve as v.p. Alan Harvill, president of EMI Industries in Tampa, Fla., will serve as treasurer. Immediate past president is James A. Schubert, president of Showbest Fixture Corp. in Richmond, Va.
(Story continues below.)
The new directors are:
* Donald Depke, president of Midwest Woodworking & Fixture Corp., St. Louis, Mo.
* John Empfield, director of marketing of Panel ProcessingInc., Alpena, Mich.
* Teri Mascotti, vice president of sales of MICE NorthAmerica, Eagan, Minn.
* Joseph Nevin Jr., senior principal of Bergmeyer Associates Inc., Boston, Mass.
* John Schlegel, Chairman and CEO of Hamilton Fixture,Hamilton, Ohio
Officers serve two-year terms; board members serve three-year terms. A full listing of board members and officers is available at http://www.nasfm.org/about/directors.cfm
NASFM was founded in 1956. Its member companies offer a full range of products and services for retail environments, and include store fixture suppliers, retail design firms, suppliers of visual merchandising products, and suppliers of materials and equipment for the retail environments industry. Member capabilities extend beyond fixture manufacturing to include importing, exporting, consolidating, installing, project management, engineering, design, and more.