You are here
Lowes Foods has selected Unata's customer engagement platform for a 1-to-1 e-commerce pilot beginning this month. The new Click & Collect program arrives in stores as the Southeast regional grocer continues to invest in rebranding and in-store enhancements.
Among the highlights of the implementation are:
- 1-to-1 Personalized Homepage: Shoppers can easily access a 1-to-1 personalized list of the most relevant specials based on purchase history, most frequently purchased items, and targeted content from Lowes.
- 1-to-1 Product Recommendations: Shoppers will receive product recommendations across the online shopping experience, including items related to those placed in their Shopping Carts. Additionally, they'll be able to access a personalized version of the product catalog offering the most relevant items for the shopper in each department.
- Shop by Attribute: Shoppers can organize and browse products according to such attributes as organic, local and gluten-free.
- Complex Promotion Support: Shoppers can access all in-store specials, including complex promotions, within the e-commerce experience. Complex discounts and offers are incorporated into the estimated cart total.
- Order Management: Lowes associates can manage online orders via the new Unata-powered dashboard.
- Content Targeting: Lowes associates can target and manage promoted content to shoppers.
"As a grocer who emphasizes a high-level of customer experience in-store, it only makes sense to offer that same level online," said Michael Moore, CMO of Winston-Salem, N.C.-based Lowes, adding that the implementation would "[demonstrate] our commitment to our customers and [make] it easier for them to discover new products they will love."
Lowes' "focus on delivering the best possible customer experience aligns perfectly with the way Unata has built its platform," noted Chris Bryson, founder and CEO of Toronto-based Unata. "We know that 1-to-1 engagement increases customer loyalty and overall cart size, and … Lowes [will reap] those benefits."
Unata will be exhibiting at the Innovation Zone during the Click & Collect Show USA, scheduled to take place at the AmericasMart Convention Center in Atlanta, April 8-9.