You are here
The United Family has unveiled the winners of its 10th annual Leader Awards, which honor those "who continually support our stores and help fulfill our company’s mission," said Robert Taylor, president of The United Family.
- Farrin Cunningham, Lubbock – Unite Award
- Don Burosh, Lubbock – Store Support/Distribution Center Team Member of the Year
- Norma Flores, San Angelo – Abilene Region Team Member of the Year
- Larry Martin, Wichita Falls – Store Director of the Year
- Cheyenne Friend-Key, Wichita Falls – Wichita Falls Region Team Member of the Year
- Michelle Gambulos, Coppell – DFW Region Team Member of the Year
- Warren Teston, Amarillo – Amarillo Region Team Member of the Year
- Tamra Marshall, Lubbock – Lubbock Region Team Member of the Year
- Irene Garza, Lamesa – Midland-Odessa Region Team Member of the Year
- Margarita Ibarra, Roswell – New Mexico Region Team Member of the Year
- McKinney Market Street – UCrew of the Year, Accepted by Store Director Mike Foster
- Mary Sharp and Cecilia White, McKinney – Ucrew Coordinators of the Year
- Truno – Partner of the Year
The United Family, based in Lubbock, Texas, operates United Supermarkets, Market Street, Albertsons Market and Amigos locations in Dallas-Fort Worth, West Texas and New Mexico.