You are here
Crossmark, a leading sales and marketing services company in the consumer goods and services industry, is launching a new business model designed to drive faster sales growth and greater efficiencies for its clients and customers.
“With rapidly changing consumer trends and the intensity of the digital age, retailers seek solutions to upgrade the shopper experience while manufacturers explore new paths to growth," explained Steve Schuckenbrock, CEO for the Plano, Texas-based Crossmark. "These dynamics require sales and marketing services providers to innovate with new processes, tools and skills."
Noting his pride in Crossmark's "people [who] are responding to these challenges [and who are] delivering a smarter way to faster growth for our channel partners and clients," Schuckenbrock added: “Over the past 100 years, our company has built trusted relationships with our clients and customers. As we look to the future and Crossmark's next century as an industry leader, we are excited about building on our success with clients and customers by leveraging our new and innovative approach to providing sales and marketing solutions.”
Schuckenbrock said Crossmark's "new and innovative business model is unique to the consumer goods and services industry. Clients and customers will benefit from a combination of differentiated disciplines" as follows:
- Seamless Integration of Sales and Marketing Capabilities to more effectively develop and execute national and local plans;
- Dedicated Client Teams that embed planning and business intelligence to ensure strategic and comprehensive support
- Dedicated Retailer and Channel Teams that drive superior brand growth and shopper experiences online and in-store
- Disciplined Planning that leverages local insights and knowledge
- Tailored Execution capabilities that enable work to be created and delivered in the same day with agility, precision and speed via the company’s new field-force activation system, Axis.
Majority owned by Warburg Pincus, a leading global private equity firm, Crossmark helps the world’s most powerful brands achieve their business objectives across major classes of trade, including headquarter sales, retail merchandising, retailer solutions, shopper and consumer engagement, in-store events, experiential marketing, shopper marketing, in-store data collection and field intelligence, and analytics and insights.