You are here
Sprouts Farmers Market has unveiled the latest details of its ongoing expansion, which includes the opening of 12 new stores in the first quarter of 2016.
Each of these stores will bring an estimated 100 jobs to the communities in which they are opening, the company said. Grand-opening dates and other details will be shared in late-2015 to early-2016.
Sprouts stores scheduled to open in Q1 2016 include:
- Alhambra, Calif. - 150 E. Main St., Suite 150
- Atlanta, Ga. - 1853 Piedmont Ave. NE
- Clovis, Calif. - 850 Herndon Ave., Suite 103
- Colorado Springs, Colo. - 13415 Voyager Parkway
- El Paso, Texas - 2036 N. Zaragoza Rd., Suite E
- Franklin, Tenn. - 1010 Murfreesboro Rd., Suite 194
- Lakewood, Colo. - 98 N. Wadsworth Blvd., Unit 112
- Lee's Summit, Mo. - 800 NE Missouri 291 Highway
- Los Angeles, Calif. - 915 N. La Brea Ave.
- Marietta, Ga. - 4101 Roswell Rd. NE, #700
- Oakland, Calif. - 3001 Broadway
- San Clemente, Calif. - 550 Camino de Estrella, Unit C
Like all Sprouts locations, the new stores will offer fresh produce, bulk foods, vitamins and supplements, packaged groceries, meat and seafood, baked goods, dairy products, frozen foods, natural body care and household items.
Phoenix-based Sprouts operates more than 200 stores in 13 states.