You are here
Sprouts Farmers Market's latest wave of expansion will take place in the third quarter of this year, with 36 stores slated to open, 24 of which were announced earlier in the year.
The new stores, which are scheduled to open in July, August and September, are as follows:
- Brentwood, CA - 2325 Sand Creek Rd.
- Goleta, CA - 175 N. Fairview Ave.
- Los Angeles, CA – 8985 Venice Blvd.
- Mesa, AZ –2060 E. Baseline Rd.
- Murfreesboro, TN – 143 Wendelwood Dr.
- Peachtree City, GA –2015 E. Highway 54
- Pinole, CA –1580 Pinole Valley Rd.
- San Diego, CA –16415 Paseo Del Sur
- San Jose, CA –1028 E. Brokaw Rd.
- Simi Valley, CA –2800 Cochran St.
- Stillwater, OK –909 W. 6th Ave.
- Yukon, OK –1105 Garth Brooks Blvd.
Grand-opening dates and other details will be shared at a later date; each store will bring appoximately 100 job opportunites to the area, the company said.
Phoenix-based Sprouts Farmers Market operates more than 220 stores in 13 states nationwide.