You are here
BJ’s Wholesale Club has revealed plans to launch Verisae's vx Maintain solution chain-wide to drive cost reductions and improved efficiencies. The solution is a flexible, configurable platform for managing service and maintenance activities for retail chains and other businesses.
BJ’s will use the Minneapolis-based Verisae's platform to gain more visibility and control in its service operations, among them:
- Mobile compatibility: for internal and external service provider users
- Work order management: automated work processes for all maintenance operations, allowing organizations to improve the efficiency of call centers, work order creation, dispatching of internal and external service providers, completed work reports, and paperless invoice processing
- Asset management: asset tracking at every location for the entire equipment lifecycle, empowering informed decisions on repairing, replacing or retiring equipment, in addition to planned preventative maintenance
- Compliance management: centralized, streamlined and proactive compliance monitoring for regulated industries
- Contractor management: multisite management of service providers and improved processes, along with the ability to track whether technicians are on-site
“After experiencing success with Verisae’s refrigeration management solution, we are confident their other services will help us further cut costs and increase productivity,” said Steve Parker, assistant VP of facility services for Westborough, Mass.-based BJ’s.
Wholly owned by affiliates of Leonard Green & Partners, CVC Capital Partners and its management team, BJ's operates 214 clubs and 130 BJ's Gas locations 15 states.