Quick Stats

Quick Stats

    You are here

    Ordering Kiosk Vendor Sees Growth Despite Weak Economy

    Digital information and ordering kiosk vendor Nextep Systems continues to see steadily increasing growth in the face of a tough economy due to a series of recent customer wins, including several grocers and major airline terminals.

    Digital information and ordering kiosk vendor Nextep Systems continues to see steadily increasing growth in the face of a tough economy due to a series of recent customer wins, including several grocers and major airline terminals.

    “Nextep’s growth and expanding client roster demonstrate the value and return on investment we bring to the foodservice industry,” said president and co-founder Tommy Woycik. “Our touchscreen ordering solutions help foodservice providers improve productivity, eliminate potential customer walk-aways, and increase revenue and up-sell opportunities. Staff can better focus on fulfillment and customer service, so that consumers enjoy shorter lines and less wait time.”

    Troy, Mich.-based Nextep develops self-service solutions for foodservice providers in a number of industries, including airports, deli operations, casinos, restaurants, stadiums and arenas.

    Since its founding in 2004, Nextep has implemented more than 1,000 self-order kiosks throughout the United States and Canada. Click the link below to see a recent PG case study on a Nextep customer:http://www.progressivegrocer.com/progressivegrocer/content_display/in-pr...

    According to Nextep, its solutions increase average order size 10 percent to 20 percent, increase overall revenue 10 percent to 30 percent, deliver payback periods of less than six months and deliver an annual return on investment (ROI) of more than 100 percent.

    Related Content

    Related Content