You are here
SAN DIEGO -- Pathway Alliance, a group of solution providers servicing the consumer direct healthcare market, this week joined in-store health clinic trade group the Convenient Care Association (CCA) as an associate member, and will participate on the CCA's corporate advisory board.
Pathway Alliance said its goal in joining the walk-in clinic trade group is to provide marketing insight and best practices to vendors, retailers, clinic operators, hospitals, and other providers.
"Joining the CCA fits with our total vision," said Michael Rubenstein, executive director of Pathway Alliance. "Pathway Alliance has an especially strong interest in the consumer direct healthcare movement. Consumers are taking charge of their healthcare and have become increasingly more passionate about the direction the industry takes. They are starting to view their individual and family-centered healthcare initiatives as a significant portion of their total investment portfolio. We are here to help streamline that vision."
Pathway Alliance's decision to join the CCA means retailers, health systems, hospitals, employers, public corporations, and venture capital firms that are entering into the convenient care market will have more direct access to the Pathway Alliance's tools and capabilities, according to Pathway.
The solution providers that make up Pathway Alliance provide turnkey solutions to a variety of healthcare vertical markets including convenient care, employers, bariatric surgery / bariatric physician practices, retailers, medical spa operators, plastic surgery centers, urgent care facilities, hospital and health systems, employee assistance programs, and the occupational medicine market.
It's comprised of:
* Hoyt Highland Partners: a market intelligence and targeted marketing firm, focused on consumer marketing disciplines, specializing in customized marketing analytics and site location analysis
* iMetrikus, Inc.: a chronic condition monitoring and Personal Health Record offering for medication therapy management services
* MEDEX: a full service consulting organization that offers assistance with planning, startup/implementation, and practice management, including contracting/credentialing and billing services.
* Pacific West Construction/GranDesign Studio: a combined national architectural design and construction firm that actively builds out free standing and internal store-based convenient care clinics, pharmacies, and medical facilities across the United States
* Pragmate: an Internet-based productivity, quality assurance, and utilization tool
* Raintree Systems: an EMR/Practice Management tool complete with billing, scheduling, EMR, reporting, and inventory control management capabilities.