You are here
To mark the start of grilling season, Sam's Club is offering a special membership that provides families with 10 weeks of savings for $10 – that’s $1 a week -- in addition to new outdoor-dining recipes for simple, convenient meals. The offer runs through June 5.
“Our summer membership is a great way for people to experience the quality offerings and amazing savings that Sam’s Club provides,” said SVP of membership Mike Turner. “For less than the price of a movie ticket in many towns, this special membership allows families to stock up on summer staples and experiment with fresh produce, fruits, meats and bakery items all season long.”
Membership deals include
- Member's Mark Mozzarella Garlic Chicken Sausage: three packages of 1 pound each of fully cooked sausages for $12.48
- Stonemill Kitchens Country Red Potato Salad: 4 pounds for $5.18
- Ball Park Hotdogs: a 24-count package for $6.78
- Simply Lemonade with Raspberry: two 1.75-liter bottles for $4.48
- K.C. Masterpiece Barbecue Sauce: two 45-ounce bottles for $5.87
- Heinz Picnic Pack: a bundle of two 32-ounce ketchup bottles, one 28-ounce mustard bottle and one 26-ounce relish bottle for $7.98
Sam’s Club, a division of Bentonville, N.Y.-based Wal-Mart Stores Inc. has more than 47 million members in clubs across the United States, as well as in Brazil, China and Mexico.