You are here
Stater Bros. Markets this morning will open its newest supermarket at the Bressi Village Shopping Center in southeast Carlsbad - making the store its 11th in San Diego county, where it has had a presence for more than nine years, said Jack H. Brown, chairman and c.e.o. of Stater Bros.
The chain said the new 44,000 square-foot store will feature:
- Full service meat department offering a selection of U.S.D.A. Select Meat, Harris Ranch Premium All-Natural U.S.D.A. Choice Black Angus Beef, and U.S.D.A. Prime Beef (upon request)
- Full-service seafood department
-Service deli offering a selection of fresh salads, premium deli meats, a variety of domestic and imported cheeses, meals-to-go, hot specialty soups, and a prepare-your-own olive and salad bar
- Full-service bakery featuring La Brea fine Artisan breads and rolls, desserts, premium ice cream cakes, and custom-made decorated cakes for all occasions including picture cakes
- Floral department offering fresh-cut flowers, bouquets, arrangements, potted plants, home dEcor, and custom designs
- Produce department featuring more than 800 items and expanded organic selections
- Stater Bros. Super Rx Pharmacy
-An energy-efficient refrigeration system that reduces carbon dioxide emissions (the equivalent of removing more than 250 automobiles off the road for one year)
- Energy efficient skylights to incorporate the use of day lighting and help the environment.
Stater Bros. operates 165 supermarkets.