You are here
COLTON, Calif. -- Stater Bros. Markets this morning is holding a groundbreaking ceremony in Palm Desert, Calif. at the site of its newest supermarket scheduled to open in May.
The 44,000-square-foot store will be Stater Bros.' 45th Stater in Riverside County, and the sixth to serve Coachella Valley, the chain said. It will feature:
- Full service meat department with a selection of U.S.D.A. Select Meat, Harris Ranch Premium All-Natural U.S.D.A. Choice Black Angus Beef, and U.S.D.A. Prime Beef
- Full service seafood department
- Full service deli offering a selection of salads, premium deli meats, domestic and imported cheeses, and sandwiches-to-go
- Full service bakery with daily fresh baked artisan breads, cookies, rolls, desserts, and custom-made cakes
- Produce department with more than 800 items and expanded organic selections
- Floral department offering fresh-cut flower bouquets, silk arrangements, potted plants, and balloons
- Full service Stater Bros. Super Rx Pharmacy
The new store will use energy-efficient skylights to incorporate the use of day lighting and help the environment.
Stater Bros. operates 162 Supermarkets, and has more than 18,000 employees.