You are here
Supervalu and Dr Pepper are collaborating for a major consumer promotion around the blockbuster movie of the summer -- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
Supervalu said it has transformed 11 stores into Indy-inspired destinations to engage consumers and create awareness. Additionally, the partners are giving customers who purchase $25 in participating brands (Dr Pepper, Kraft, Mars and Kellogg's) two free movie tickets via Catalina Marketing.
Elements of these stores include:
- A five-foot display used to create mass displays of Dr Pepper
- Steppingstones throughout stores directing consumers to the "treasures" at the displays
- In-store banners welcoming consumers to the store - and thanking them as they leave
- "X marks" floor graphics laid out in front of the Dr Pepper displays
- Indy-themed end-cap displays
- Indy-store boards (standees) welcoming consumers to the store
- A 10" inflatable airplane that will hang over the beverage aisle