You are here
Buffalo-based Rich Products Corp. has identified specific menu ideas and products for operators who have day part foodservice expansion as a goal. Among the criteria Rich’s considered were versatility, ease or preparation, and high quality, as well as seasonality, cost-consciousness, nutrition, and limited labor skill environments.
Day part offerings to achieve portion control, healthy/organic, whole grains, and authentic flavors include:
- Cinnamon Rolls – Made from Rich’s Cinnsational Gourmet Cinnamon Roll dough, they’re available freezer-to-oven or pre-proofed and also in whole grain dough.
- Flatbread A.M. Sandwiches – Highlighted as a top trend in foodservice by NRA and ACF, flatbreads are easily adaptable for various menu parts from sandwiches and wraps to bruschettas. Fill with egg and fresh veggies and pair with fruit and fresh-squeezed juice for a healthy breakfast option.
PM Snacks & Beverages
- Organic Sprouted Bagel with Ezekiel Grains – A healthful recipe to add a boost of nutrition.
- Individual Pizzas – Rich’s 7-inch rising crust includes regular, extra thin, whole grain, and even gluten free. Pizza accounts for more than 10 percent of all foodservice sales.
- BBQ Sliders – Made with Rich’s Smokehouse Bar-B-Q on a fresh-baked roll, delivers a bold flavor.
- Indulgent Beverages – Beverage options can be upscaled by using Rich’s On Top topping to hot coffees or iced lattes.