Guest Viewpoints published in November 2015
- Probing typical purchase, usage habits
- Loyalty is key for both retailers and employees
- 'This is the time to be proactive and not reactive'
- Preventative steps to combat food safety challenges
- Societal, cultural changes spur 'Shared Shoppers'
- 'Pricing competition, under-utilization of social media represent common threats'
- 'Women consumers are leading trends like healthy foods, organic, non-GMO'
- Supermarket Experience Study author shares food for thought
- 'There is no doubt we will see more women joining top executive ranks'
- 'While all consumers benefit from convenience, all grocers benefit from loyalty'
- 'Her dedication, grace, spirit and infectious energy will live on'
- Implementing a strategic mobile engagement program is key