You are here
Natural and organic foods retailer Whole Foods Market is offering a variety of gift boxes available for purchase online for the upcoming holiday season.
The gift box line, which is available at www.wholefoodsmarket.com/giftbox, consists of five different themes and range in price from $40 to $60 each (plus shipping). Additionally, the selections all adhere to Whole Foods’ high quality standards, meaning they are free of artificial preservatives, colors, flavors, sweeteners, and hydrogenated fats.
"From snacking to relaxation, we carefully selected the ideal products to fit the theme of each gift box,” said Jim Speirs, global VP of purchasing for Whole Foods. “All are gifts you [consumers] can feel good about sending their loved ones, friends, or business associates — and they won't break the holiday budget."
The gift boxes include:
- The Gift of Grub ($60): All-natural summer sausage, pretzel crisps, aged cheddar cheese straws, organic peppermint stick chocolate, classic shortbread, and gourmet pecans.
- You're Zenzational ($60): A collection of some of what Whole Foods call the best body care products around. Includes lavender lotion and shower gel, mineral bath salts, pillow mist, a sleep mask, a bath pillow, and a candle and tea.
- Get Warm, Get Fuzzy ($50): A selection of sundries, including specialty coffee, tea, and hot chocolate paired with sweets like gourmet caramel sweetener, fruit-and-nut mix, mocha wafer rolls, biscotti bites, and dark chocolate espresso beans.
- You Rock Box o' Choc ($50): A box of all things chocolate that includes organic and Fair Trade selections of chocolate bars, dipped sandwich cookies and brownie bites, peanut butter chocolate wafers, chocolate cherry trail mix, and hot chocolate.
- Ciao Down ($40): Ingredients for easy Italian feasts, including pasta, Italian herb pasta sauce, basil pesto, extra virgin olive oil crostini, dry roasted almonds, and truffled espresso clusters.
"During the busy holiday season, we hope our gift boxes provide a simple shopping solution along with peace of mind as all five assortments meet the same quality standards that have defined Whole Foods for 30 years," said Speirs.
Austin, Texas-based Whole Foods operates more than 280 stores in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.