You are here
SPOKANE, Wash. - Employee-owned regional grocer Yoke's Fresh Markets this morning held the grand re-opening of its Sandpoint store, which features new colors, equipment, decor, and departments.
Some of the branded departments are:
- The "Wine Cellar" offers more than 1,500 different wines - many from the Northwest.
- "Mountain View Floral and Gifts" has a selection of both indoor and outdoor flowers.
- "Nature's Corner" features natural and organic products.
- "Yoke's Cattle Co." only sells Certified Hereford Beef.
- "Ponderay Pharmacy" is now centrally located in the store.
The store also features a new deli for homemade salads, a selection of cheeses and a new soup bar - which can be taken out or eaten in-store at the new seating area with a fireplace and flat screen TV, or outside at the heated seating area.
Yoke's has thirteen stores in the Spokane area, Tri-Cities, Washington, and Sandpoint and Kellogg, Idaho.